A few points of interest from the Moto360 event going on now on YouTube. [Update: Event is over.]
- Wireless charging - I'm inferring this, they didn't explicitly say it, but implied it strongly.
- 1.8" (46mm) diameter.
- Won't comment on battery life, "but was designed with power efficiency in mind."
- Targeting mass appeal, so not intended as a men's watch.
- Works with all Android devices running Android 4.3 or later.
- Water resistant, details forthcoming.
- No camera embedded in the watch (thankfully).
- Genuine leather.
- "With this watch, you'll always be able to tell what time it is." (Subtle jab at Pebble?)
More updates posted as they're revealed.